Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully
- All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
- In order to verify genuine e-tickets the e-mail information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse tickets that do not show this information.
- Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmation are pre-paid tickets which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival in any of the tour locations. All e-mail tickets must be pre-printed before arrival.
- The ticket to travel is valid for use on City Sightseeing Tour and is valid for 3 months from the specified date of travel during the standard operating dates. Please check and confirm these at time of booking. 2/3 day // 48 hour tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- Pre-paid tickets or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family Ticket.
- Retaining your ticket will entitle you to 10% off your next City Sightseeing tour ticket. The 10% discount must be used within 12 months. The 10% loyalty discount given for presenting your tour ticket from a previous City Sightseeing tour from an alternate / different location can only be applied once for each subsequent full priced ticket purchased.
- A child is defined as in the ticket class at time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
RefundsAt the Management’s discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this will be subject to an administration fee of 15% of the order value and only be refunded after the expiry date of the tickets purchased.
Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your City Sightseeing tour ticket.
City Sightseeing’s Operators/Franchisees will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but does not guarantee to do so. City Sightseeing Ltd shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
Use of Site
In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site, You confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site, including instructing City Sightseeing to collect any payments from a credit or debit card, and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate
Credit Card Payments
All payment transactions are handled by City Sightseeing Ltd. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by City Sightseeing only in order to process your order.
You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred by Your use of the Site, including all bookings. You expressly authorize City Sightseeing to charge the credit card provided by You or listed on Your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to City Sightseeing. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not You, it will be Your responsibility to ensure that You have the card holder's consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
Certain portions of the Site may be protected by passwords or require a login. If you have been given a password or other PIN for access to non-public areas of the Site, you are solely responsible for all activities occurring in connection with or originating from such password on PIN. You should take steps to protect the confidentiality of such password or PIN and notify City Sightseeing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use.
All trademarks and service marks used on the Site belong to City Sightseeing Ltd, except third party trademarks and services marks, which are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to use any such trademarks without City Sightseeing Ltd or their respective owners' prior written consent.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the exclusive property of City Sightseeing Ltd or its third party licensors, and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. You may download or print individual pages of the Site for Your personal use; provided that You do not modify or delete any of copyright and other proprietary notices on those pages.
Availability of Site
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any products or services offered on the Site without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or unavailability of the Site or any products or services offered on the Site.
Modifications of the COntent and Product Offerings on the Site
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the Site or the content or the products or services available through the Site without prior notice. However, we will honour any existing bookings or provide a refund in the event of unavoidable cancellations.
City Sightseeing's Liability
The Customer accepts that City Sightseeing Ltd. acts as a sub agent between the customer and the operators, City Sightseeing Ltd will under no circumstances be held liable with respect to services the Customer has booked with one or more operators. City Sightseeing Ltd. is not liable if and insofar as the Customer is able to claim for damages under an insurance policy such as travel and/or holiday cancellation insurance.
City Sightseeing Ltd reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion by posting a change notice to this page.